How do I clean my Dopper and how do I keep it that way?
Aiming for that happily ever after between you and your Dopper, running into the sunset together? Just like in any marriage, there are some rules to follow:
- Clean with warm water before the first use.
- Store your Dopper without its cup and cap on. It likes to breathe.
- Clean your bottle, cup and cap regularly. You can do this by hand, to be extra gentle. But don’t worry, you lazy, it’s also dishwasher safe (just keep the temperature under 65°C for the cup and the cap).
- Drinking ‘just’ tap water is good for you and your bottle.
- Your Dopper Glass cup and cap don’t like hard chemicals. Does your Dopper need some extra TLC? Use some vinegar and let it soak for the night. Just don’t forget to wash it after. Bringing in the big guns? Fill your Dopper with a bit of water and some vinegar, add two tablespoons of baking soda and stir. Again: wash before you drink.
Still need help? Please fill in the contact form down below and get in contact with us! We would love to help you out!